As businesses adjust to the complex demands of globalization, executives recognize that continuously adding value to their work demands more than higher productivity: it demands creativity. However, most people working in business today do not consider themselves creative. The challenge is to recognize and learn to tap into that creativity in a way that incites innovation, makes work more exciting and delivers results.
BMLI’s Creativity workshop is designed to demonstrate to each member of your team that they have hidden reserves of creativity to tap as needed, and through a series of exercises, help each member learn to consciously and systematically apply their creative skills.
The interactive workshop will:
- Explore and discuss cases of creativity in business
- Analyze how competitors and partners are using creativity to derive best practices
- Discuss tools to discover, unlock and nurture creativity
- Employ tools to turn a good idea into a “big idea”
- Connect inspiration to adding value for customers and the company
- Full day (8 hours): typically 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact a BMLI representative here.