Public relations in China has traditionally meant media relations. But with the growth of social media and rapid expansion in the number and types of audiences a company must address, traditional media relations practices are no longer adequate. Instead, a more flexible approach, based on proven methodologies that support distinctly Chinese characteristics, is necessary.
This one-day seminar provides PR executives with a single, unifying approach to address all of these challenges. The program agenda and materials are crafted to reflect the challenges that the company may face in the coming two years, both in China and around the world. The program will cover:
- Perception management in China
- Managing the new global news cycle
- Effective communications in a digital world
- Word-of-mouth and public relations
- Putting perception management to work: exercises and simulations
- Homework: how to keep honing your craft
- Full day (8 hours): typically 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact a BMLI representative here.