Although most multinational corporations recognize the increasing need for a comprehensive and strategic approach to their government affairs endeavors, many of them do not have adequate practices or programs in place and require more in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of government affairs and public policy development in China.
BMLI’s Chinese Government Relations and Policy Context workshop helps executives of MNCs, based in China or abroad, gain an in-depth understanding of the overall political and governance landscape, as well as changing policy priorities and trends. Participants are taught effective approaches to build successful strategic relationships with Chinese government stakeholders in support of their long-term business objectives in the China market.
The core curriculum includes:
- China’s Unique Political and Government Structure
- Government Policy Development and Decision-making Processes
- China Policy Landscape and Latest Priorities
- Insights on MNC Positioning in China
- Strategy and Approach to Successful Government Relations in China
- Half day (4 hours): typically 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact a BMLI representative here.