With the cost of acquiring and retaining talent being one of the biggest challenges and investments that any company or organization in China faces today, Human Resource and Talent departments are turning to the online world to find and nurture the next generation of professional talent.
Social media presents great opportunity for companies and organizations to identify great talent, as well as to nurture that talent and create long-term and satisfied employees, who in turn refer and recommend their social networks to company openings.
BMLI’s Social Media for Talent Workshop is an intensive one-day workshop for HR and Talent professionals about the opportunities within social media for talent recruitment and retention in China.
Trainees will learn:
- How social media has changed the recruiting landscape in China
- Where the opportunities to identify new talent online are
- How to approach talent of interest online and how to create ongoing relationships
- Strategies for retaining talent and generating employee satisfaction through social media and digital technology
- Full day (8 hours): typically 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact a BMLI representative here.