by Martin Roll
For branding to play a pivotal role in the company, it has to have strong support from the CEO and corporate management. The corporate strategy must be aligned with the branding strategies in order for the company to attain a unified direction both internally and externally. This high-level and comprehensive presentation coaches executive audiences on:
- How brands are instrumental in creating and sustaining profitability and financial impact of the company
- How to ensure that CEO and executive teams take an active role in brand development
- How branding can enable improved internal communications, stakeholder alignment and innovation
- The role that branding can play in shaping an organizational culture, training and leadership development
It is important to note that the marketing function and discipline has come under increasing pressure to demonstrate financial results. Boardrooms must recognize this development and act accordingly, so that financial metrics/ brand equity measures the overall value that a company generates from investments made in building and managing brands. Companies need to make sure business drivers and marketing metrics are aligned, so the impact of brand equity on the financial outcome is maximized.
- Half day (4 hours): typically 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Full day (8 hours): typically 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact a BMLI representative here.