by Hoh Kim
In Asia, leadership communication is facing even greater challenges with both Asian and Western leaders in the same team, office and corporate boardroom. Offices have become more connected than ever with face-to-face meetings and voice/video conference calls, among other digital platforms used across cultures.
BMLI’s Leadership Communication Toolbox (LCT) workshop is designed to help companies solve communication challenges, especially at the senior executive levels. This workshop is especially beneficial for participants who work in a multicultural office environment with executives of different cultural backgrounds on the same executive team, and is customized to meet participants’ specific needs.
The core curriculum includes:
- Intro: Leadership Communication 101
- Sharing and Sorting: Guided discussion on your communication challenges
- Leadership: Creating your point of view
- Messaging: Framing and messaging techniques
- Stories: Telling and listening to stories
- Full day (8 hours): typically 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- 2 full days (16 hours): typically 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. for both days
- Up to 12 (One-on-one coaching is available)
For more information, please contact a BMLI representative here.