Even with previous media training, executives who assume a new position or geographical responsibility are faced with new or more trying communications challenges. BMLI offers a unique program designed to prepare executives to master their new roles as senior level spokespersons.
Designed to prepare executives to serve as strong spokespersons able to comfortably represent their company to outside audiences in stressful, important encounters, the course focuses on how to make every interaction with a journalist, blogger or analyst a value-adding opportunity for the company. Participants will learn how to:
- Handle six different types of media interactions
- Interact comfortably with global and local media, wire services and television media
- Build long-term, proactive relationships with key media, bloggers and analysts
- Deliver powerful, memorable and publishable sound-bytes
- Craft a personal communications agenda to help build thought leadership
- Full day (8 hours): typically 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact a BMLI representative here.